Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Mumbai: Fire breaks out at shoe shop near KFC restaurant, no casualty so far

A major fire broke out on Tuesday at a footwear showroom next to KFC restaurant on Linking Road in Bandra. The fire broke out at around 10.45 in the morning at the closed showroom. The fire brigade got a call at 11.15 am and they rushed four fire tenders and three water tankers to the spot, officials said.
 A senior civic official from the disaster management unit of BMC said, “Prime facie it appears to be a short-circuit in the showroom that led to the fire. Since the showroom was closed, no casualty is suspected as of now.” According to officials, traffic was also diverted from link road due to the fire. In another incident in the posh Bandra locality of Mumbai, a wall collapsed at cross road no 4 near Sea hill building, Carter road. Pictures clicked by residents suggest damage to cars which toppled on the main road due to the collapse. Further details are awaited. No injuries reported yet.
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/mumbai-fire-breaks-out-at-shoe-shop-near-kfc-restaurant-on-linking-road-no-casualty-so-far/

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management