Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts
- The Brazilian retail sector withstands the economic downturn, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% over the next five years to reach BRL1,976 billion by 2018
- The growing number of millionaires and emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail location
- International tourists boost retail sales in Brazil, duty free retailers are to benefit
- Brazilians strong fashion sense will continue to drive demand for clothing and footwear
- "Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Brazil – Market Summary & Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in Brazilian clothing and footwear retail market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing clothing and footwear retail dynamics across 11 retail channels and 6 sub-product sectors.
- It provides an overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian clothing and footwear retail market for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Brazilian market.
- Understand which channels will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with a comprehensive coverage covering 6 sub-product sectors that include: Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing, Children's Clothing, Men's Footwear, Women's Footwear, Children's Footwear.
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends and key consumer trends influencing the retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international and domestic players in clothing and footwear market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02569762-summary/view-report.html